After a gap of nearly 2 years, Pawan Kalyan is again back to acting in movies. He is currently working on a couple of projects, Pink’s Telugu remake and Krish’s directorial.
Meanwhile, there has already been a strong buzz around Pawan’s third film on his comeback, his 28th project. The latest update is that Harish Shankar, who had given a blockbuster to Pawan with Gabbar Singh around 8 years ago will once again direct Pawan’s 28th film.
Mythri Movie Makers, the leading production house that had given advance to Pawan in the past, has roped in Harish for this film. An official announcement was made today and fans are jumping with joy.
Articles that might interest you:
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team