After a gap of nearly 2 years, Pawan Kalyan is again back to acting in movies. He is currently working on a couple of projects, Pink’s Telugu remake and Krish’s directorial.
Meanwhile, there has already been a strong buzz around Pawan’s third film on his comeback, his 28th project. The latest update is that Harish Shankar, who had given a blockbuster to Pawan with Gabbar Singh around 8 years ago will once again direct Pawan’s 28th film.
Mythri Movie Makers, the leading production house that had given advance to Pawan in the past, has roped in Harish for this film. An official announcement was made today and fans are jumping with joy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Unfazed by V’s outcome- Indraganti moves on to his next
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon