This have been a lot of speculations about Ram Charan’s next project after he wraps up the highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR. Names of a couple of directors were associated with Charan’s next project. However, nothing has been made official so far.
And the latest buzz is that popular director Harish Shankar is busy penning script for Charan’s next project. Harish recently scored a hit with Charan’s cousin Varun Tej’s Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. He had earlier worked with the Mega family heroes like Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun and Sai Tej. If the buzz around the Harish-Ram Charan film turns out to be true, this will be the first collaboration between the duo.
Articles that might interest you:
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana