Popular director Teja is currently busy planning two projects. Meanwhile, he has enrolled himself for an online course on emerging respiratory viruses with the World Health Organisation (WHO) amid the deadly Coronavirus pandemic.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Teja said that he started to research about Coronavirus and where it all started and discovered this course in the process. “I thought this is a great opportunity for me to predict any forthcoming pandemics and act,” Teja said.
The director further said that the syllabus comprises various aspects of pandemics, including potential risk areas. He went on to say that he is willing to volunteer WHO, if required in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age