Popular director Teja is currently busy planning two projects. Meanwhile, he has enrolled himself for an online course on emerging respiratory viruses with the World Health Organisation (WHO) amid the deadly Coronavirus pandemic.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Teja said that he started to research about Coronavirus and where it all started and discovered this course in the process. “I thought this is a great opportunity for me to predict any forthcoming pandemics and act,” Teja said.
The director further said that the syllabus comprises various aspects of pandemics, including potential risk areas. He went on to say that he is willing to volunteer WHO, if required in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – These two are the favorites to win the show?
- Miss India’s Lacha Gummadi is inspiring yet melodious
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue