It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi has been holding talks with several popular directors for his subsequent projects after Acharya. Venky Mama director Bobby was one of the filmmakers who has been in touch with Chiru for a possible collaboration.
As per the latest updates, Bobby has completed scripting for his film with Chiru. Apparently, the film will be an out-and-out entertainer. Bobby will narrate the script to the Megastar someday soon and things will gain momentum from there on.
Chiru is also busy working on the script for Lucifer’s Telugu remake. More details about the stalwart actor’s next project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?