Noted director Satish Vegesna has helmed popular movies such as the national award-winning family drama, Shatamanam Bhavati, Srinivasa Kalyanam and this year’s Sankranthi release, Entha Manchivaadavuraa. He is soon going to launch his son Sameer Vegesna as a hero.
As per the latest updates, Satish Vegesna has penned a youthful entertainer script. Interestingly, the film will be a multi-starrer and it will feature two lead heroes. While his son Sameer will be playing one of the male leads, Satish is on a hunt to zero in on the actor who will play the other lead role. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon