Noted director Satish Vegesna has helmed popular movies such as the national award-winning family drama, Shatamanam Bhavati, Srinivasa Kalyanam and this year’s Sankranthi release, Entha Manchivaadavuraa. He is soon going to launch his son Sameer Vegesna as a hero.
As per the latest updates, Satish Vegesna has penned a youthful entertainer script. Interestingly, the film will be a multi-starrer and it will feature two lead heroes. While his son Sameer will be playing one of the male leads, Satish is on a hunt to zero in on the actor who will play the other lead role. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost