Senior director Jayanth C Paranjee is well-known to Telugu movie lovers through his films like Eashwar, Takkari Donga, Teen Maar and Preminchukundam Raa. The director’s last film in Telugu was Pawan’s Teen Maar and Ninnindale in Kannada featuring Puneeth Rajkumar.
Today, Jayanth announced that his next film will feature an all new cast and it will be a high-octane action entertainer. Titled Ugram, this film will feature Nileesh and Isabel as the main leads. The film will be shot extensively in Mumbai and the regular shooting will begin in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut