Ever since the beginning of his career with Pataas, director Anil Ravipudi has only been delivering super hits. Fresh from the blockbuster success of his Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, the talented director is yet to announce his next project.
Meanwhile, Anil Ravipudi was the latest celeb guest on director Tharun Bhascker’s talk show, Neeku Maathrame Cheptha. During the show, Anil revealed that he always wanted to direct Balakrishna and his son Mokshagna. He went on to say that he will be happy if he gets to direct Mokshagna some day.
Well, only Balayya knows whether or not Mokshagna will be making his acting debut in near future. Anil Ravipudi will have to wait until the day arrives.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda