We have already reported that popular entertainment channel Gemini TV had snatched the satellite rights of Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited 25th film by shelling out a whopping amount. Now, Gemini TV has announced the list of upcoming projects it has bagged.
Apart from the Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram film, Gemini TV also bought the satellite rights of Nikhil’s next film in Anil Sunkara’s production, Raj Tarun’s Rajugadu and Allu Sirish’s next film in VI Anand’s direction (for Rs.4.05 Crs). Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR