We have already reported that popular entertainment channel Gemini TV had snatched the satellite rights of Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited 25th film by shelling out a whopping amount. Now, Gemini TV has announced the list of upcoming projects it has bagged.
Apart from the Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram film, Gemini TV also bought the satellite rights of Nikhil’s next film in Anil Sunkara’s production, Raj Tarun’s Rajugadu and Allu Sirish’s next film in VI Anand’s direction (for Rs.4.05 Crs). Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details