Popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, who released Baahubali and Ghazi in Hindi, has turned a proud father to twins through surrogacy. The flamboyant filmmaker took to his Twitter profile this morning to reveal the arrival of his new bundles of joy.
Karan named his children Roohi and Yash, after his parents’ names, and said his professional assignments will take a back seat from now on while he gets to enjoy parenthood. Karan also said that his mother Hiroo Johar will be an integral part of the upbringing of her grandchildren.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 5, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement