Award winning filmmaker Prabhu Solomon has vowed to never produce films on his home banner, God Pictures. Yesterday, Prabhu Solomon’s latest home production, Rupai, had its audio launched in Chennai. The film has Telugu girl Anandhi (Rakshitha) and Chandran as the main leads.
Speaking at the event, Prabhu said that he was deeply disappointed with the failure of his recently released Thodari (Rail), featuring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Adding further, he said that Rupai’s satellite rights have not been sold until now and that he decided to not produce movies due to the pathetic situation for small films in Kollywood.
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets