Award winning filmmaker Prabhu Solomon has vowed to never produce films on his home banner, God Pictures. Yesterday, Prabhu Solomon’s latest home production, Rupai, had its audio launched in Chennai. The film has Telugu girl Anandhi (Rakshitha) and Chandran as the main leads.
Speaking at the event, Prabhu said that he was deeply disappointed with the failure of his recently released Thodari (Rail), featuring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Adding further, he said that Rupai’s satellite rights have not been sold until now and that he decided to not produce movies due to the pathetic situation for small films in Kollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month