Superstar Mahesh Babu is producing a patriotic drama, Major, with Adivi Sesh. The film is based on the life of 26/11 Mumbai attacks hero Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan. Now, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Mahesh is planning on produce yet another movie under his GMB Productions.
Apparently, Mahesh is said to be considering hero Sharwanand for his next home production. If things go well, an official announcement can be expected in a few weeks time. Currently, while Mahesh has Sarkaru Vaari Paata in the pipeline, Sharwa has two projects – Sreekaram and a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix