Hero Nikhil has been spending some blissful times with his wife ever since they got married amid the pandemic. He is waiting for the shootings to resume to kick-start his ambitious supernatural thriller, Karthikeya 2. Meanwhile, he made a splash on star comedian Ali’s talk show Ali Tho Saradaga.
During the show, Nikhil revealed that he will soon be turning director with an experimental children film. Nikhil also gave a glimpse of the film’s first look poster. Going by the poster, it looks like Nikhil is coming up with an adventurous thriller. “All the norms of social distancing will be followed on sets,” Nikhil said.
Nikhil began his career as an Assistant Director on Hyderabad Nawabs before Happy Days. It will be interesting to see what he has in store for us in his new role as a director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?