Tamil actor-music composer Vijay Antony is well-known to Telugu audiences for his movies like Bichagadu, Shaitan and Indrasena etc. Known for his intense performances, Vijay mostly chooses thrillers and action dramas as the main genres of his movies.
During a recent event while promoting his upcoming action entertainer, Roshagadu, Vijay Antony made an interesting statement. He confessed to being a pretty novice actor when it comes to romance and vowed to take special training to portray romantic hero roles in future.
Roshagadu, also starring Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the female lead, is slated for release in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club