Tamil actor-music composer Vijay Antony is well-known to Telugu audiences for his movies like Bichagadu, Shaitan and Indrasena etc. Known for his intense performances, Vijay mostly chooses thrillers and action dramas as the main genres of his movies.
During a recent event while promoting his upcoming action entertainer, Roshagadu, Vijay Antony made an interesting statement. He confessed to being a pretty novice actor when it comes to romance and vowed to take special training to portray romantic hero roles in future.
Roshagadu, also starring Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the female lead, is slated for release in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement