Tamil actor-music composer Vijay Antony is well-known to Telugu audiences for his movies like Bichagadu, Shaitan and Indrasena etc. Known for his intense performances, Vijay mostly chooses thrillers and action dramas as the main genres of his movies.
During a recent event while promoting his upcoming action entertainer, Roshagadu, Vijay Antony made an interesting statement. He confessed to being a pretty novice actor when it comes to romance and vowed to take special training to portray romantic hero roles in future.
Roshagadu, also starring Mental Madhilo girl Nivetha Pethuraj as the female lead, is slated for release in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life