Comedy hero Allari Naresh is eagerly awaiting the release of his horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam, which is slated to hit the screens on November 11th. Soon after the release, Naresh will act under Aneesh Krishna’s direction.
The Allari Naresh-Aneesh Krishna film is going to be a remake of Malayali hit Oru Vadakkan Selfie. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to rope in Amala Paul as the female lead. This film is being produced by B Chandrasekhar. DJ Vassanth will score the music.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections