Actress Taapsee is known for her straightforwardness. In a latest episode of Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor’s talkshow What Women Wants 2, Taapsee revealed a scary incident in which she had escaped from being molested.
“We used to go to the Gurudwara during Gurpurab and I remember there used to be stalls next to it that served food to people outside. The place used to be crowded and people would bump into each other. Suddenly, I felt a man trying to touch my backside. That’s when I realised that this has happened again,” Taapsee said.
Taapsee went on to add that she was brave enough to protect herself and give that molester a hard lesson. “I grabbed his finger, twisted it and moved fast from that area,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar
- Photo Moment: Trisha reveals her life-changing moment
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?