Actress Taapsee is known for her straightforwardness. In a latest episode of Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor’s talkshow What Women Wants 2, Taapsee revealed a scary incident in which she had escaped from being molested.
“We used to go to the Gurudwara during Gurpurab and I remember there used to be stalls next to it that served food to people outside. The place used to be crowded and people would bump into each other. Suddenly, I felt a man trying to touch my backside. That’s when I realised that this has happened again,” Taapsee said.
Taapsee went on to add that she was brave enough to protect herself and give that molester a hard lesson. “I grabbed his finger, twisted it and moved fast from that area,” she added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic