Raashi Khanna surprised everyone with her acting capabilities in Tholi Prema. The film became a smash hit taking Raashi’s popularity quite higher. She continued her good work with yesterday’s release Srinivasa Kalyanam where she performed quite well.
Apart from films in Telugu, Raashi also has three films lined up in Tamil. Speaking to a leading daily in Chennai, Raashi said that she is getting good roles in Tamil and would be even happier if she is offered heroine-centric films which have become more popular in Tamil these days.
Raashi will be next seen in Imaikkaa Nodigal alongside Nayanthara and she is very excited about it as it will be her Tamil debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
- Star Tamil director’s next gets an “A” certificate from censor board
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food