Raashi Khanna surprised everyone with her acting capabilities in Tholi Prema. The film became a smash hit taking Raashi’s popularity quite higher. She continued her good work with yesterday’s release Srinivasa Kalyanam where she performed quite well.
Apart from films in Telugu, Raashi also has three films lined up in Tamil. Speaking to a leading daily in Chennai, Raashi said that she is getting good roles in Tamil and would be even happier if she is offered heroine-centric films which have become more popular in Tamil these days.
Raashi will be next seen in Imaikkaa Nodigal alongside Nayanthara and she is very excited about it as it will be her Tamil debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever