Popular Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala, well-known to Telugu audiences with her movies like Bombay, Oke Okkadu, Criminal and Company etc, revealed that she is planning to adopt a baby girl this year.
Manisha, who emerged victorious in her battle with ovarian cancer five years ago, is quite excited about her adoption plans and says that she will always give her daughter the best and even centre her life around the little girl.
Manisha divorced her Nepali husband Samrat Dahal after a two year marriage in 2012. The actress has recently signed a Bollywood biggie in the form of Dutt, a biopic based on the life of controversial actor Sanjay Dutt.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next