Earlier today, we reported that popular production house Sithara Entertainments, the banner that gave Premam and Babu Bangaram, will be announcing its fifth project tomorrow. But in a pleasant surprise, the makers announced the project today evening itself.
Sithara Entertainments will be be bankrolling hero Nani’s 23rd project. Young filmmaker Gowtam Thinnanuri, who had made an impressive debut with Sumanth’s Malli Raava earlier this summer, will be directing this movie. The film’s title and the launch date will be announced tomorrow. Stay tuned for further more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli extends his support to Suriya
- Upcoming director’s experimental film with Balakrishna
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Press Note : “KALKI” Overseas by PL Creations
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date