One of the legendary singers in India, Lata Mangeshkar, was recently admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai earlier today at around 2 am when she complained of difficulty in breathing.
She was immediately rushed to the hospital where she was under observation for over 12 hours after which she was discharged and sent home where she will be resting. Reports say that she is recovering.
The singer turned 90 in September and still pursues a career as a playback singer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding