One of the legendary singers in India, Lata Mangeshkar, was recently admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai earlier today at around 2 am when she complained of difficulty in breathing.
She was immediately rushed to the hospital where she was under observation for over 12 hours after which she was discharged and sent home where she will be resting. Reports say that she is recovering.
The singer turned 90 in September and still pursues a career as a playback singer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea Chakraborty pens an emotional note for Sushanth
- Poll : Which of these actors has the biggest mass following?
- Tamannah to star in the remake of Kannada hit
- Rana’s cameo in upcoming Tollywood biggie?
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest