One of the legendary singers in India, Lata Mangeshkar, was recently admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai earlier today at around 2 am when she complained of difficulty in breathing.
She was immediately rushed to the hospital where she was under observation for over 12 hours after which she was discharged and sent home where she will be resting. Reports say that she is recovering.
The singer turned 90 in September and still pursues a career as a playback singer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama