Asin, who once ruled the roost in the South Indian film industry, became a busy actress in Bollywood in the recent times. She is a polyglot and she is one of the fewest actresses who dubs for her films in all the languages. The Malayali beauty has got various super hits under her belt. She is now awaiting the release of her upcoming Hindi film ‘All is Well’ which has Abhishek Bachchan in the lead role.
The latest update is the Ghajini actress will soon get married to Rahul Sharma, a tech billionaire and the co-founder of Micromax. The news was confirmed by Asin herself and she also revealed that she will not sign any other projects post marriage. She concluded that she wants more time to her personal life after wrapping up the current professional commitments.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?