Dulquer Salmaan, one of the most popular stars in South Indian cinema, has turned producer. The actor has now launched his maiden production in Malayalam, and buzz is that the film has been titled as Ashokante Adyarathri.
Confirming that he’s indeed producing a film for the first time, Dulquer Salmaan posted on Facebook saying, “So today makes the first day of shoot for my maiden production. The name of the film and the production house is still under wraps. I’ll announce both when the time is right. In the meantime seeking all of your blessings and prayers for this to turn into a lovely company that makes quality films of all kinds.”
Rumours are rife that Malayalam actor, Sunny Wayne is the lead actor in the film; however, a formal announcement is expected to be made soon. Dulquer, who became quite popular in Telugu with films like Mahanati and Ok Bangaram, will soon be seen in a new Hindi film, Zoya Factor in which he’s paired opposite Sonam Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film