Dulquer Salmaan, one of the most popular stars in South Indian cinema, has turned producer. The actor has now launched his maiden production in Malayalam, and buzz is that the film has been titled as Ashokante Adyarathri.
Confirming that he’s indeed producing a film for the first time, Dulquer Salmaan posted on Facebook saying, “So today makes the first day of shoot for my maiden production. The name of the film and the production house is still under wraps. I’ll announce both when the time is right. In the meantime seeking all of your blessings and prayers for this to turn into a lovely company that makes quality films of all kinds.”
Rumours are rife that Malayalam actor, Sunny Wayne is the lead actor in the film; however, a formal announcement is expected to be made soon. Dulquer, who became quite popular in Telugu with films like Mahanati and Ok Bangaram, will soon be seen in a new Hindi film, Zoya Factor in which he’s paired opposite Sonam Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers