The first chapter of the Kannada period gangster drama, KGF, released last year and went on to become the all-time biggest blockbuster in Sandalwood history. Since then, there has been a lot of anticipation for the sequel to this Yash-starrer.
According to the latest updates, popular Tollywood character artiste Rao Ramesh has been chosen to essay a crucial role in KGF Chapter 2. Details of Rao Ramesh’s character are yet unknown, but it’s been learnt that his portions will be shot in August.
KGF’ 2s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by September second week. Prashant Neel is the film’s director. A few Bollywood stars have also been roped in to give the film a pan-Indian reach.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting