The first chapter of the Kannada period gangster drama, KGF, released last year and went on to become the all-time biggest blockbuster in Sandalwood history. Since then, there has been a lot of anticipation for the sequel to this Yash-starrer.
According to the latest updates, popular Tollywood character artiste Rao Ramesh has been chosen to essay a crucial role in KGF Chapter 2. Details of Rao Ramesh’s character are yet unknown, but it’s been learnt that his portions will be shot in August.
KGF’ 2s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by September second week. Prashant Neel is the film’s director. A few Bollywood stars have also been roped in to give the film a pan-Indian reach.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun