Fans of Kamal Hassan and Shankar are eagerly waiting for the sequel to the 1996 blockbuster patriotic drama, Bharateeyudu. Titled Bharateeyudu 2, the film will go on floors in December and hit theaters in 2019.
Now, according to the latest reports, noted Tollywood comedian Vennela Kishore has been roped in for a key role in Bharateeyudu 2. Apparently, Shankar was quite impressed with Kishore’s performance in Bhale Bhale Magadivoi. The star director has reportedly asked Kishore to allot a whopping 70 days for Bharateeyudu 2’s shoot. An official announcement is awaited.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in Bharateeyudu 2. Tamil star Simbu and Malayalam hero dulquar Salman will be essaying important roles in the film. Anirudh Ravichander will compose the music and Lyca Productions will produce this prestigious project.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date
- Star cricketer’s wife opens up about her pregnancy
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat