It is well-known that young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas is gearing up for his Bollywood debut soon. As per the reports, he is planning to remake Rajamouli and Prabhas’ 2005 hit film, Chatrapati, in Hindi.
News also came out that Saaho director Sujeeth was under consideration as the director for the film. However, the news ended up as a speculation after the young director refuted the rumours.
Now, the latest buzz is that remakes specialist VV Vinayak has high chances to take up the project. If Vinayak is finalized as the director, it will be interesting to see how he will handle his close friend Rajamouli’s project in Hindi. Incidentally, VV Vinayak directed Bellamkonda Srinivas’ debut film, Alludu Seenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19