Marvel Cinematic Universe’s latest superhero movie, Avengers: Endgame, has had a humongous worldwide release this morning. The initial response has exceeded the expectations, and the film is all set to register $300 million gross in North America in its first weekend.
Avengers: Endgame has been dubbed in Telugu. Movie lovers were in for a special surprise when some of the superheroes uttered popular Tollywood punch dialogues. Certain references to some of the hit Telugu movie titles and dialogues made the audiences connect to the film well.
Especially, the dialogues referring to Balayya’s Aditya 369 (Aditya 24 was mentioned twice in the film) and “Simha cinemalo flashback laga” and the iconic “Nee intikocha…nee nattintikocha…” from Samarasimhareddy enthralled audiences.
There is also a reference to India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. One of the Avengers says in a scene, “Mana batch lo nenu Baahubali lanti Avenger ni.” There was also another reference to a dialogue from Gopichand’s Sahasam. In the end, the trick has paid off and Telugu audiences have given a collective thumbs up for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today