Harshita Gaur, who shot to fame with a popular Hindi TV serial Sadda Haq, is all set to make her debut in Telugu cinema. The actress has been roped in to play one of the lead roles in the Telugu remake of cult Malayalam film Angamaly Diaries.
The film’s shooting began recently in Hyderabad and it is set in the backdrop of old city. Vishwak Sen, who is playing one of the lead roles in the film, is also directing it. Harshita is reportedly paired opposite Vishwak in the film. She will be seen as a medico from Germany who comes to Hyderabad for a project.
The film is yet to get a title and several newcomers are going to be introduced through this gangster drama. More details are awaited.
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu