Mukul Dev, who has played roles of a villain in numerous Telugu and Hindi films, has turned writer for a film, and it is already one of the most eagerly expected films of the year. Titled as Omerta, the film has Rajkumar Rao playing the lead role and Hansal Mehta has directed it.
Omerta is based on the life of a commoner turned terrorist Omar Saeed Sheikh who was the prime accused in the kidnapping and murder of journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002, apart from several other terror related activities in India and Pakistan.
Mukul Dev had acted in films like Adhurs, Ek Niranjan, Bhai, Krishna to name a few and he is also a noted actor on television. Omerta is slated for release in April 20 this year.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas