Known for his menacing villainous roles in several super hits such as Athadu, Kandireega, Dookudu, and Julayi etc, actor Sonu Sood had gone international when he signed a film opposite Asian action star Jackie Chan and another Chinese film with reputed Hong Kong filmmaker Wong Kar Wai.
Now, Sonu has bagged yet another international project in the form of a Pakistani film. Sonu has been roped in for a special cameo in a romantic comedy titled Ishq Positive. The film also stars popular Pakistani actor cum singer Wali Hamid Ali, who is a good friend of Sonu Sood.
Sonu will next be seen in Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva starrer Abhinetri.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors