popular Kannada actor Kishore, who is well known among Telugu audiences for his movies such as Happy, Bheemli Kabadi Jattu, Garuda Vega and the most recent Venky Mama, has turned director with his upcoming film. Titled Black and White, the film is a bilingual which has been made in Tamil and Kannada.
Kishore’s directorial debut was accidental, as he was part of the film only as an actor initially. However, when the script underwent major changes, Kishore decided to direct the film himself. Black and White is about a couple mired in differences. The makers are planning to release the film directly through OTT platforms. The entire film has been shot in a single location.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam