This morning, Mega fans woke up to a rude shock when they saw several articles reporting that the script for Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film is copied. Vasu Dev Varma, a US based young screenplay writer, alleged that BVS Ravi had stolen the main plot of his script Okka Adugu.
Apparently, Varma wrote the script for a Prabhas’ film which was supposed to be directed by his uncle Krishnam Raju. When Krishnam Raju felt that the story needed more entertainment, he approached writer Gopi Mohan, who allegedly discussed the story with BVS Ravi.
However, Gopi Mohan responded saying that the plagiarism charges are false and tweeted, “A gossip news is circulating that i shared someone’s with @BvsRavi.It’s a false news.Whoever it is,they can solve with Writers union.”
Let us hope that the truth comes out quickly and the issue gets resolved so that the project goes on floors without any further hiccups.
A gossip news is circulating that i shared someone’s story with @BvsRavi.It’s a false news.Whoever it is,they can solve with Writers union.
— Gopi Mohan (@Gopimohan) May 12, 2015
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon