Despite being launched in April, Mister, a Sreenu Vaitla and Varun Tej film, is yet to go on floors. While Sreenu Vaitla and the film’s core crew conducted location scouting in Spain, there was no update about the film going to the sets.
With this, there were several rumours being circulated that Mister has been shelved or delayed further and that Varun Tej, who is on a vacation in the US, may not return to India any soon.
Deeply upset with these rumors, the film’s writer Gopimohan took to Twitter and slyly clarified, “Let the Reality & Time speak than Gossip.Sources who provide news to Web Sites other than Team always enjoy & have fun spreading negativity.” Let’s wait for an official announcement regarding the shooting updates from the film’s team.
Let the Reality & Time speak than Gossip.Sources who provide news to Web Sites other than Team always enjoy & have fun spreading negativity.
— Gopi Mohan (@Gopimohan) May 29, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah