Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan’s fiery speech during Republic’s pre-release event is turning controversial with each passing day. In a latest media interaction, popular actor and YSRCP sympathiser Posani Krishna Murali blasted Pawan Kalyan over his “false remuneration” claims.
“Pawan Kalyan, you claimed that you are charging Rs 10 crore per film. You think people are fools? Aren’t you charging Rs 50 crore per film. I’m ready for a slipper shot if proven wrong. If you really take Rs 10 crore per film, I’ll offer you Rs 15 crore per film. Will you sign 4 projects for me?,” Posani said in his sharp counter.
Posani went on to allege that Pawan also decides the heroines, locations, remuneration and story for all his movies. Posani also said that tickets of Pawan Kalyan’s movies are sold for Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 and that it’s nothing but looting the middle-class. The firebrand actor further advised Pawan to learn from his brother Chiranjeevi who is more cultured and principled in life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers
- Mega father and son watch Indis vs Pak match in Dubai
- Salaar: Prashanth Neel promises action feast to Prabhas’s fans
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali