Censor reports reveal that the film has come out extremely well and will bring Mani Ratnam back into the reckoning. Slated for an April 17th release, OK Bangaram has Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menon in lead roles, and their chemistry in particular has become the talk of the town.
‘OK Bangaram’ is a tale of romance between a young couple living in Mumbai. Prakash Raj will be seen in a crucial role and Dil Raju will be releasing the film’s Telugu version through his SVC Films banner .
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film