The colourful visuals of Oopiri have created a lot of hype and hysteria among the viewers. Right from the word go, the film appears to be full of life and fun. Both Nagarjuna and Karthi are seen in interesting roles which are touted to be the highlight of the film.
For the first time in his career, Nagarjuna will play a wheelchair bound man and this has created a lot of buzz among the audience. Sources close to us reveal that the film has come out quite well and will end up being an class and very entertsining film.
Directed by Vamsi Paidi Palli, this film has Tamannah Bhatia as the female lead and PVP Cinema is the production house.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry