Nandamuri Kalyanram is eyeing big with his latest film ‘Patas’. The film is a high voltage action entertainer and Kalyanram will be seen as an intense cop. As the release date is fast approaching, the buzz on the film’s box office potential is soaring high.
Looking at the craze for ‘Pataas’, Nandamuri fans have even planned for a benefit show in the morning of 23rd January. Patas was supposed to release in December but was postponed to January following the sudden demise of Kalyanram’s elder brother Janakiram. However, the film’s action packed trailer and Kalyanram’s angry young man look duly compensated for the delay.
Popular producer ‘Dil’ Raju will be giving a wide release for the film in Nizam area. Kalyanram produces the film under his NTR Arts banner and poplar writer Anil Ravipudi turns director with the flick.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage