Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s latest Tamil film, Maayavan, is opening in cinemas tomorrow. Today, the makers held a special preview for the Tamil film media personnel.
Maayavan received a unanimous positive response from the special show. The film is said to be a thriller with a sci-fi twist. Taut narration, Sundeep’s gritty performance as a cop and Lavanya’s psychiatrist role, thrilling background score by Ghibran seem to be the major takeaways from this directorial debut movie of popular producer CV Kumar.
Maayavan will released in Telugu as Project Z. The film has veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Project Z’s release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache