Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s latest Tamil film, Maayavan, is opening in cinemas tomorrow. Today, the makers held a special preview for the Tamil film media personnel.
Maayavan received a unanimous positive response from the special show. The film is said to be a thriller with a sci-fi twist. Taut narration, Sundeep’s gritty performance as a cop and Lavanya’s psychiatrist role, thrilling background score by Ghibran seem to be the major takeaways from this directorial debut movie of popular producer CV Kumar.
Maayavan will released in Telugu as Project Z. The film has veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Project Z’s release date will be announced soon.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics