Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s latest Tamil film, Maayavan, is opening in cinemas tomorrow. Today, the makers held a special preview for the Tamil film media personnel.
Maayavan received a unanimous positive response from the special show. The film is said to be a thriller with a sci-fi twist. Taut narration, Sundeep’s gritty performance as a cop and Lavanya’s psychiatrist role, thrilling background score by Ghibran seem to be the major takeaways from this directorial debut movie of popular producer CV Kumar.
Maayavan will released in Telugu as Project Z. The film has veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Project Z’s release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release slot confirmed for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth sets a unique record with Darbar
- Latest update on Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- IT officials content with Rashmika’s statements
- Pawan’s next to feature a Bollywood actor
- Amala Paul’s digital debut