Young stars Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi’s latest Tamil film, Maayavan, is opening in cinemas tomorrow. Today, the makers held a special preview for the Tamil film media personnel.
Maayavan received a unanimous positive response from the special show. The film is said to be a thriller with a sci-fi twist. Taut narration, Sundeep’s gritty performance as a cop and Lavanya’s psychiatrist role, thrilling background score by Ghibran seem to be the major takeaways from this directorial debut movie of popular producer CV Kumar.
Maayavan will released in Telugu as Project Z. The film has veteran Bollywood star Jackie Shroff essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Project Z’s release date will be announced soon.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars