Sreenu Vaitla’s career hit a road block after the disaster flops of Bruce Lee and Aagadu. Losing no hope, he is back with yet another interesting film called Mister. Already, the teaser of the film was well appreciated by everyone.
Sources close to us reveal that the film is turning out quite well as the film has a good amount of romance and entertainment. Adding further, the source reveals that film has Varun Tej in a very entertaining avatar and his chemistry with Lavanya Tripathi will be a huge bonus to the film.
With so much at stake, Vaitla seems to have taken this film quite seriously and is raring to prove a point. The post-production of the film is going on in full swing and Varun has already jumped on to yet another project with Shekhar Kammula.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das