Popularly called as ‘Jo’, bubbly actress Jyothika is one of the most admired actresses down South. Post her marriage with Tamil actor Suriya, she stayed away from the silver screen obliging to the parenthood. She is now making a comeback after five long years in a woman centric flick ‘ 36 Vayadhinile’, which is ready to hit the screens on May 15th.
With the fresh reports coming in, this movie is getting positive response from the special premier show staged for the media personnel in Tamil Nadu . It is heard that Jyothika’s role is very inspiring and she has displayed a top notch performance in the movie. Directed by Rosshan Andrews, this movie was produced by Suriya under his 2D Entertainment banner.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics