Popularly called as ‘Jo’, bubbly actress Jyothika is one of the most admired actresses down South. Post her marriage with Tamil actor Suriya, she stayed away from the silver screen obliging to the parenthood. She is now making a comeback after five long years in a woman centric flick ‘ 36 Vayadhinile’, which is ready to hit the screens on May 15th.
With the fresh reports coming in, this movie is getting positive response from the special premier show staged for the media personnel in Tamil Nadu . It is heard that Jyothika’s role is very inspiring and she has displayed a top notch performance in the movie. Directed by Rosshan Andrews, this movie was produced by Suriya under his 2D Entertainment banner.
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?