Taapsee and co made sure that they promoted their new film Anando Brahma quite heavily. This resulted in the decent openings for the film. With the comedy caper getting a thumbs-up from the critics, the film only moved ahead with positive word of mouth during the weekend.
The film is impressing everyone as it has clean comedy. The collections in the US were quite good as the film made $290k in the first three days which is pretty good for a small budget film without any star hero.
Back home too, the film is doing pretty well as the occupancy from the opening shows is quite good. Directed by Mahi, this film has hilarious comedy by Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar, Srinivasa Reddy and Tagubothu Ramesh.
The film’s second half, in particular, is getting good appreciation from the public.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again