Taapsee and co made sure that they promoted their new film Anando Brahma quite heavily. This resulted in the decent openings for the film. With the comedy caper getting a thumbs-up from the critics, the film only moved ahead with positive word of mouth during the weekend.
The film is impressing everyone as it has clean comedy. The collections in the US were quite good as the film made $290k in the first three days which is pretty good for a small budget film without any star hero.
Back home too, the film is doing pretty well as the occupancy from the opening shows is quite good. Directed by Mahi, this film has hilarious comedy by Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar, Srinivasa Reddy and Tagubothu Ramesh.
The film’s second half, in particular, is getting good appreciation from the public.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release