Sai Dharam Tej has finally scored a hit after a long time. His new film, Chitralahari has been declared a safe project now. But the fact of the matter is that Tej is yet to announce a film till now.
Sources close to him reveal that he has become super selective and is in no mood to sign a film depending on the banner or the director.
Adding further, they reveal that Tej will only sign a film when he feels the subject matter is right and will appeal to the audience in a big way.
Tej saw a low in his life only because of doing some wrong films which he committed because of his rapport with either the film’s director or banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun