Allu Arjun is a massive star who is busy with his film Pushpa. As the film is going to release in two parts, Sukumar has a lot of scenes to be shot.
Already, the shoot has been delayed due to Covid and as the first part will release this year, a chunk of the shoot is left. So, once the shoot starts Sukumar has planned lengthy schedules.
Bunny recently recovered from Covid and is a bit low on energy. So, to get in form to sustain the crazy shoot scheduled, Bunny has started working out again and has planned a strict regime to get back to his 100%.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?