Allu Arjun is back in the game after recovering from COVID. He has put his entire concentration on Pushpa that will release in two parts now.
Post this film, he also has Koratala Siva’s next. But now, as the lockdown is on, Bunny has nothing much to do and is sitting at home and is spending time with his family.
The news is that Bunny is busy listening to scripts virtually. A few noted directors have approached Bunny with offers and he is going through theem. Only time will tell if he will approve any of these scripts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?