Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress Shweta Basu Prasad had announced her separation from young director Rohit Mittal in December, just a year after their marriage. In a latest interview with a Bollywood entertainment portal, Shweta said that she and her former husband have filed for divorce.
Shweta said that she is not closed to the idea of falling in love again, but right now her only focus is her career and her work. “Love happens organically. If it doesn’t happen then no problem. Not looking for it,” she said. Shweta further added that she and Rohit still maintain a cordial relationship and that her ex had always supported her acting career and hoped to work together some day.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan