Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress Shweta Basu Prasad had announced her separation from young director Rohit Mittal in December, just a year after their marriage. In a latest interview with a Bollywood entertainment portal, Shweta said that she and her former husband have filed for divorce.
Shweta said that she is not closed to the idea of falling in love again, but right now her only focus is her career and her work. “Love happens organically. If it doesn’t happen then no problem. Not looking for it,” she said. Shweta further added that she and Rohit still maintain a cordial relationship and that her ex had always supported her acting career and hoped to work together some day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal