Legendary comedian Brahmanandam has fully recuperated from the heart surgery which he underwent a couple of months ago. He is raring to shoot for his next film in which he plays a lead role. In a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Brahmi revealed the biggest change in him post the surgery.
“My illness has enlightened me and removed the ignorance in me totally. In the past, I used to quote high remunerations to scare the filmmakers who approach me with not so Impressive roles. But I am a changed man now. I have decided not to retire and do more movies and make all my fans laugh even more. I am hale and hearty because of their good wishes,” said the legend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again