Legendary comedian Brahmanandam has fully recuperated from the heart surgery which he underwent a couple of months ago. He is raring to shoot for his next film in which he plays a lead role. In a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Brahmi revealed the biggest change in him post the surgery.
“My illness has enlightened me and removed the ignorance in me totally. In the past, I used to quote high remunerations to scare the filmmakers who approach me with not so Impressive roles. But I am a changed man now. I have decided not to retire and do more movies and make all my fans laugh even more. I am hale and hearty because of their good wishes,” said the legend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2