Legendary comedian Brahmanandam has fully recuperated from the heart surgery which he underwent a couple of months ago. He is raring to shoot for his next film in which he plays a lead role. In a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Brahmi revealed the biggest change in him post the surgery.
“My illness has enlightened me and removed the ignorance in me totally. In the past, I used to quote high remunerations to scare the filmmakers who approach me with not so Impressive roles. But I am a changed man now. I have decided not to retire and do more movies and make all my fans laugh even more. I am hale and hearty because of their good wishes,” said the legend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?