Salman Khan’s new film Radhe has made good money for the star hero but the manner in which it was trolled is there for us all to see.
Salman Khan has gone to the extent that he has filed a defamation case against KRK who slammed Radhe in his controversial video which went viral in no time.
Now, seeing all the trolls that his film is getting, Salman has decided that he will not release any film online from now on. The news from Mumbai is that all Salman films from now on will only release in theatres.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed