The Coronavirus has created a sensation of sorts and has taken a lot of lives worldwide. The film shoots have been stalled and many movies are yet to find its release dates.
Upon this, the lockdown has been extended another two weeks and it many go in the month of May as well. In all probability, it looks like the theaters will be open in March last week or June.
Once the theaters re-open a number of pending films will release back to back. One of the industry insiders says that even if theaters get opened, the shoots will not resume as most of the shoots are location-based.
Some are set abroad and some in other areas of the country. Looking at the current situation overseas, things look bleak for normal livelihood to comeback. So, even if the theaters open, the shoots will not be underway is the whole scenario.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story