Naga Chaitanya has finally scored his career’s biggest blockbuster with Majili, in which he shared screen space with his wife Samantha. The film has collected nearly Rs 39 crores worldwide share so far and is sure to enter the Rs 40 crore club by the end of its full run.
Chay is currently working on Venky Mama, which also stars his uncle Venkatesh. After this, Chay has not officially announced any project yet. Now, it’s natural to think that, after scoring a huge blockbuster like Majili, Chay will be teaming up with tier 2 directors if not the top league filmmakers for his future projects.
But, it looks like the Akkineni hero is following the footsteps of his father Nagarjuna. Apparently, like Nag, Chay too believes in young talent, and is reportedly looking for exciting scripts from young and upcoming filmmakers. Meanwhile, Chay is said to be in talks for RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s next film. But, an official word about Chay doing the film is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?