Chitralahari is a film which Sai Dharam Tej has pinned a lot of hopes on. The film is ready for a release on the 12th of April and the latest we hear is that the post-production formalities of the film are nearing its completion.
The sources say that the film is a feel-good love story and will grow on the audience in its own sweet way. Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj play female leads in this film.
The music is by DSP and the first single which was released yesterday has won good applause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19