The big budget flick, Rudramma Devi is busy in its post production activities and the makers are working hard to meet the release deadline. Gunasekhar himself is producing this film on his Guna Team Works banner.
As the film involves heavy duty VFX, the post production work was getting delayed. But according to the latest update, things have speeded up and the makers are giving final touches to all the pending special effects.
Rudrama Devi is the first ever Indian historical film to be made in 3D. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation