The big budget flick, Rudramma Devi is busy in its post production activities and the makers are working hard to meet the release deadline. Gunasekhar himself is producing this film on his Guna Team Works banner.
As the film involves heavy duty VFX, the post production work was getting delayed. But according to the latest update, things have speeded up and the makers are giving final touches to all the pending special effects.
Rudrama Devi is the first ever Indian historical film to be made in 3D. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?