Superstar Rajinikanth’s graphics extravaganza ‘Kochadaiyaan’ will now release in the month of November, for Diwali. The movie is currently in post-production mode and some delays in VFX work caused this delay. It is common for movies which have extensive visual effects to experience delays during post-production. The movie has been titled ‘Vikrama Simha’ in Telugu.
Internationally renowned technicians are working on the film. The stereoscopic team of Avatar is working on the film. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of the film. The movie also has Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Rukmini, Jackie Shroff and Nassar in lead roles.
Rajiv Menon is handling the cinematography and A R Rahman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero