Superstar Rajinikanth’s graphics extravaganza ‘Kochadaiyaan’ will now release in the month of November, for Diwali. The movie is currently in post-production mode and some delays in VFX work caused this delay. It is common for movies which have extensive visual effects to experience delays during post-production. The movie has been titled ‘Vikrama Simha’ in Telugu.
Internationally renowned technicians are working on the film. The stereoscopic team of Avatar is working on the film. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of the film. The movie also has Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Rukmini, Jackie Shroff and Nassar in lead roles.
Rajiv Menon is handling the cinematography and A R Rahman has composed the music.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake